Cedarwood Pines New Lux Cabin⏐Private Pool⏐ 5 mil to PF⏐Privacy
Size –4 Bedrooms • 5 Bathrooms (4 full, 1 half) 5 Baths (4 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 6-10
Cabin in Pigeon Forge- Welcome to Cedarwood Pines Cabin, where Luxury meets mountain. This brand new luxury pool cabin is located in Cedar Falls, 8 miles from the Great Smoky Mountain attractions ~
Take your next Smoky Mountains retreat from ordinary to extraordinary with our Modern Luxury Cabin. A 4-bedroom, 4.5-bath luxury vacation . This exceptional home boasts 3000 sq feet of living space, sleeping accommodations for 10, private hot tub, heated pool, outdoor fire place, game room, theater room and much more.
Play all day in the parks and attractions, and then return to your quiet retreat to relax and recharge. Swim all year in your private, heated indoor pool. Cozy up in your private Hot tub ~Kick up your feet, grab a book and relax by the out door covered fireplace with plenty of sitting areas on the deck with flat screen TV. Have kids? No worries- Keep kids occupied in the theater room, watching a movie while the adults enjoy a relaxing night in the hot tub, pool or by the fire place.
Relaxation surrounded by all the luxurious comforts, with 6 smart TVs, fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless -steel appliances, front load washer and dryer, engineered floors and flawlessly tiled bathrooms. Private furnished wrap around decks overlooking exquisite views of the nature preserve.
Pressure Smart Plush King Mattress in each of the bedrooms
65" Smart TV in each bedroom, and outside on the deck
85" Smart TV in the Theatre Room
Upper Level Loft Area: Full sized Bunk Beds- open to the game room and living room.
Grill - Outdoor
Theater room and Game Room- Upper Level,
Fire Place in the living room, outdoor deck and in the two bedrooms upstairs
The kitchen is stocked with everything you may need. This includes coffee makers, crock pot, blender, oven, cook top, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, pots/pans, strainer, dishes, glasses, utensils,.... name it, we have it. This is NOT your ordinary cabin. The owners- we have thought of everything to make this place comfortable and luxurious for you and your guests.
Pack-N-Play bed (please bring your own sheets), High Chair, Kid's Booster seat for dining
The comfort of each and every one of our guests is our utmost priority. During your stay we will be available via text/email. We are very responsive and always happy to answer any and all questions or concerns that may arise during your stay.
Cedar Falls is a resort like no other. From the moment you enter your community you'll know you've made the right choice. Community pools, fishing pond and picnic area. The grounds are impeccably maintained year round and the roads are all paved. No gravel roads or steep hills on the way to our little piece of heaven in the mountains. There are very few cabins on this road and few visitors. You should feel very secluded.
Travel across the covered bridge welcoming you to Cedar Falls, and you will immediately realize that this is someplace special. Quietly nestled near the Walden's Creek area in Pigeon Forge, Cedar Falls is a gorgeous mountain community.
No need for a four wheel drive, a front wheel drive will be more than sufficient for the soft ascent to our cabin. The front offers flat parking to easily accommodate 4 cars. The Cedarwood Pines Cabin is located in Sevierville approximately 3 miles from parkway. Pigeon Forge attractions are 10 minutes away and Gatlinburg is approximately 25 minutes.
Dollywood's Splash Country is only 10 minutes away. Soaky Mountain Water Park is about 15minutes away.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What Linens are included? – We provide linens for beds, bath towels, hand towels, makeup towels, and wash cloths.
2. What household supplies are provided? – We provide you with shampoo/conditioner and body wash per full bathroom. Toilet paper and hand soap are also provided. Additionally, we’ll also provide you with paper towels, dishwasher detergent, dish soap, trash bags, and laundry pods.
3. What does the kitchen include? –The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a chef's l kitchen plus a toaster, waffle maker, crock-pot, blender, various size pots & pans, and a Keurig coffee maker.
4. Do you provide any baby items? – We provide a pack-n-play bed in one of the bedroom closets. We also provide a high chair and booster seat for the dining table.
5. Do you provide a grill? – Yes. There is a charcoal grill outside. Please note you must bring or purchase your own charcoal and we provide the lighter in the kitchen drawer.
6. Do you provide fire wood? – We do provide DURAFLAME LOGS for the fire place outdoor.
7. Do you allow pets? – No. Under no circumstances do we allow pets.
8. Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay? – Yes! Our hot tub is drained, cleaned, and refilled for every stay.
9. Is there a community club house and pool area? – Only a community outdoor pool and play sets for kids.
10. What time is check-in and check-out? – You may check in any time after 4:00 PM and you must checkout prior to 10:00 AM on the day of your departure.
11. How is the drive up to the cabin? – The roads are well maintained and paved. No scary drives up the mountain.
12. Do I need 4-wheel drive? – Only if snow or ice conditions are present. It’s basically a rule of thumb for all mountain roads in this area that if ice or snow conditions are present, you should have 4-wheel drive or snow chains.
13. Is this cabin secluded? – This cabin is secluded, and away from any kind of noise. lots of privacy
14. Will I hear construction noise? – None
15. What type of internet to you provide? – We provide unlimited high speed cable internet with Wi-Fi.
16. Are there any days where Check-in or Check-out is not permitted? - The only 2 days that we do not allow check-in or check-out are Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day.
17. How deep is the pool? - The pool is 5 feet deep at its deepest and 3-4ft in other areas.
18. I’m trying to book but it won’t let me. What’s wrong? - The majority of problems are with your credit card company not allowing the charge. Please contact them first. Also, please ensure you have a verified ID on file. Feel free to contact us and we can assist you.
19. How many parking spaces are there? - We have parking in front of the cabin for 4 to 6 vehicles.
20. Do you decorate for the holidays? – Yes! We decorate for Christmas between Nov-Jan each year.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 14 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the OwnerHello!!! We’re the couple behind Cedarwood Pines. We are so excited to share a little bit of our story with you. I’m Lara and this is my husband, Foley, currently living in the North Georgia area. To be honest, I’m the face behind the camera, and hosting and he is the face behind, well... everything else that needs to get done.... Our two worlds collided about 20 years ago. I grew up in Nigeria and Foley was born in Brooklyn, NYC. We met in Manhattan, got married and now have 3 beautiful children. I have always had a dream of hosting, well in 2021, we took a leap of crazy faith and purchased a property in the mountains. We are so excited to share it with others as a vacation rental. We love to travel, visit new places, try different foods. We especially love Asian Food. Foley loves anything spicy. We recently got a mini Goldendoodle named Cooper. He is absolutely adorable and spoiled rotten. I am an essential oil enthusiast. I love learning and teaching about clean, eco friendly, plant based living lifestyle. Thank you for choosing our cabin, Cedarwoodpinescabin.com, for your Smoky Mountains getaway experience. Our sincere desire is for you to have a comfortable, restful and memorable stay and to provide unparalleled service and comforts to our guests. Our modern luxury cabin is beautifully decorated with top of the line decor and furnishings, offering all the amenities that will provide the ultimate comfort and enjoyment to all our guests. We take meticulous care of our cabin in order to ensure that our guests are able to experience true Southern hospitality as they relax and enjoy the amenities offered by our vacation cabin. Also, because we love to make memories for people we don’t yet know, we monitor your reservation, your arrival and your stay throughout your vacation in order to ensure that we are meeting your expectations. We also use a professional cleaning company to assist with maintenance or any issues during our guests' stays. Our goal is to bring families and friends together because Family is always the heart of of vacation. We want to make sure that you have a memorable stay with us and that you pay us the best compliment by coming back to visit us again!
|Setting & View
5 Bathrooms (4 full, 1 half)
5 Baths (4 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure